Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nocturnal Lutfi

I really need to fix my biologiocal clock. It's totally broken. I am so becoming nocturnal - staying up at night and sleep during the day. I don't remember when this habit started. I just can't get myself in bed at night, at least not till 3am. Sometimes the sandman comes after dawn, and i'd be sleeping til afternoon. Do u know what time is it now? It's 5.03 am for crying out loud! and I just finished watching a movie :p

(For the sake of blaming someone :p) Maybe it's the computer's fault. It helps me to stay awake - movies,games,songs,manga,anime,series. Perhaps, it's my frens visiting me at night, using my computer. Or, it's bcoz of my cellphone, people can contact me anytime, even at 2am :)

Nah, i believe.. the fault is my own. Maybe i love the night more than daylight. It's colder, quiet. Just me n myself. Or perhaps i stayed up a lot during the last semesters and it has become part of me.

Nevertheless, i'll be in trouble if i don't fix this fast. New semester will begin in a month or so. Siang cari rezeki, malam untuk rehat. I have to work hard on my fyp, so i better start early in the morning. Dealing for programs, the office won't be opened at night. My classes won't be at 3am in the morning too :p You see, everything needs me to be alive in the morning! Oh somebody cure me~~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oho... samele kite.. nocturnal~ tapi aku layan astro kat rumah. heh~

moon said...

grow up lutfi!! haha

lutfi lukman said...

**szakif**
huhu, lama plak aku tak update ek

**moon**
unexpected visitor ;) welkam. jgn risau, template sementara je ni. nanti tukar baru