Selalu, bila tak online, banyak mende dlm kepala. Tp bila dah online, terus lenyap semua. Tak tau nak tulis apa, tapi dh lama tak update blog, kena tulis something gak.
I'm starting to feel the pressure of the next semester, which will start about 1 month from now. The pressure comes from my FYP (final year project) and from my task as a president. Few big programs - Annual Grand Dinner, Grad Nite, Convest, launching of Kulliyyah of Science, Trip to Beijing. Arghh...headache :p Worried, but nevertheless, excited. I bet things will be fun and things will turn out fine, as always. I have a wonderful family in Science Students Society.
I'm working on my FYP now. I've ordered the kits n chemicals!! (yesterday :p) I already went sampling for my sea cucumber last month at Langkawi. In short, my samples were contaminated. Sadly to say, I have to go to Langkawi again!! muahaha. Oh, i'm sorry, it's actually a happy thing :p Jgn jeles. And then, my supervisor said we'll go sampling to Pangkor island too. Double happy!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's depressing to see you happy and OK all the time, lah, bro. :p
It's like I'm dealing with a superhuman, nothing's going to get to you.
:)
You must not answer me, :p
Menjenguk untuk menambah ketensenan & kerja Tuan President...
I think I did a big mistake bila terlampau fokus dalam menjadikan SCIENCESS, sebuah society yang aktif tapi students yang bermasalah sosial, yang menerbitkan masalah dengan pelbagai pihak terabai...
Tolong updatekan saya dengan hal mahallah di Kuantan ASAP
**ati**
:)
**nabihah**
as a Kuliyyah-based society, kita terikat dgn SRC n MRC. *sigh*
Post a Comment