Friday, December 02, 2005

Lutfi's Birthday - FYI, 21st November

HAHA...Looks scary, isn't it? Me, smiling, big time! with candles in the dark...don't look at it for too long, or u might get a nightmare tonite! haha...Where else can u see me smiles like that? Ahakzs!

But look closely...ohoo...it's a birthday cake! see it? Whose birthday? Mine lah...who else?
Guess it again! There was someone else's birthday! See that girl beside me? Well that's my twin sister!!

Ok, u can close ur mouth now...and aren't u tired opening ur eyes widely for that long? Blink! Relax.

Najihah, that's my sister's name. Born 5 years after me. Same date. Same Month. 1989. I bet none of u have the same birthdate as ur siblings! *Muahaha...I can really brag about this.* Unless u guys are twins lah *tak aci*.

Guess I'm still celebrating my birthday bcoz of her :)

There's another version of the above pic, with the lights on. But since my sis were not wearing tudung, I can't post it here. It's ok in the dark, right?

We didn't have a birthday party. Just cake, birthday boy, birthday girl, mom and kaklong.

My kaklong bought the cake. Well, she does that every year. She bought us gifts every year too *love her*. Her gift for our birthday are always some sort of weird souvenirs. Arkk! This year i got a small, battery-operated fan, with a clip. Haha. Weird enuff for me. The fan is like attached to this big clip. So it can be clipped anywhere I want :p

and oh, here's a pic of the cake. It's a blueberry cake. Yummy!


P&G bkn Procter & Gamble tau! That's our shortest nickname.


P/s: I'm too lazy to blog lately...this entry should be posted last week... :p

9 comments:

Shana said...

Klu PPG instead of P&G, jadi Powerpuff Girls plak. Haha.

Rasanya hari tu ada nampak kipas tu kat pram baby.

lutfi lukman said...

Maybe itulah sebab utama my kaklong letak P&G instead of PPG....ahakzs!

ape tu pram baby? Kedai mainan utk bayi?

Anonymous said...

PGG 4743 tu no plat motor saya.

deynarashid said...

u got ur bet wrong mr lutfi :) u know wut.. i got here thru mirul's bcoz i'm interested with ur name, lutfi. my bro's name is lutfi and the family call him lupi as well. and we have a same birth date as well :) we're not twin please! heh.. same day, same month but he's 2 years older than me. kewl blog anyway! keep it up

lutfi lukman said...

haha...expect the unexpected... what a coincidence this world could have!! Good to know that there are other people such as me n my sis...nice knowing u, deyna!

Anonymous said...

i have a neighbour sharing my birtday too. 21-09-84

and you lutfi, 2 month younger rite.21-11-84

this is all bout number.

if you twist/rearrange the figures (of my birthday),
29-10-84 is yati birthday.

again, this is all bout the number :P

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Urgh, Fauzan... You made me a year older. I'm 1985 born. I'm 20 years old. I'm a year younger than all of you guys. Huhu~

(Sheesh, that made me sounds like all those women who actually really care about figures representing their ages)

Ok, I change the way I say it.

"Ehem, I'm correcting the fact here; I'm 1985 born, not 1984. My birthdate is 29.10.1985."

Again, talking about numbers... A close friend of mine have a name similar to me - Hidayat, and our birthdates is just one day apart; his is 31st Oct.

And that made us nearly twins too!

Anonymous said...

sorry2 Ati

i knew it already,but when ever you push the blue button signed "Login and Publish" down here, it mean no turning back!

no correction can be made.
Sheesh....i'm not blamming the technology :)

Irzan said...

:) Happee birthday budak ex-bukhari.

Semoga kita sentiasa mengingati sek sheikh di mana kita brade.

*gulps mati la aku xde kaitan langsung*