Dear biotechnologist-to-be (my batch), remember this conversation between me n Fauzan?
Fauzan: Lutfi, Budak pompuan kelas kita ada merancang sesuatu
Lutfi: Aku dah agak dah (sambil penumbuk tangan kanan dilepaskan ke tapak tangan kiri). Budak pompuan kelas kita mmg licik.
Pastu Fauzan letak dialog ni dalam blog dia.
Haha. Then u girls were kind of 'melenting' and maybe a lil bit mad, frustrated etc. Why? Because of the word 'licik'. It's been an issue. Then isu ni cam dibesar-besarkan sket. Then ada laa jugak sindiran2 menyerang. I couldn't care less. I don't think that I'm the one at fault. Frankly speaking, masa tu cakap dalam hati, (dan siap gelak2 lagi (pun dalam hati)) :"Isk isk isk...benda camni pun boleh dibesar-besarkan...pompuan...pompuan..."
But at the same time, it was kinda fun. To me, it's fun when people thought wrong about me, but I know i wasn't wrong,
Ok. I hate giving explanation. But I can't just sit down and hope people understand everything I do, can I? Haha, of course I can. But this time I choose not to. Actually I promised few people to give this explanation. Kalo ikutkan hati, I'd just let it be. Don't care much of this "small small thing". So, here goes.
First of all, I bet none of u know how I talk to my close frens. Can't blame u all since me myself dun really talk much with any of u. Secondly, words on a computer screen have no sound and no tones, u can read it in any tone u want. Angry? serious? or perhaps joking tone?
When I talk to a close friend, I tend to exaggerate a statement negatively. I dun think this is unusual though. Most people do this same thing, at least the guys. I wanna make it clear here, most of the negative things I said, if not all, are not real. I don't mean it. Ok, for example:
Fauzan: Weh, ikut aku kejap.
Lutfi: Tak nak! ko mesti nak bawak aku pegi tempat2 maksiat ni...aku tak sangka kau dah jadi camtu skrg...isk isk isk...(lepas tu baru tanya,) nak pegi mana?
Atas tu contoh aje...tak pernah ada pun conversation camtu. But this kinda conversation is common! at least for the guys. Mana laa nak tau pompuan cakap camana ngan kaum sniri, kan?
Then u might ask..."isk isk...apsal lutfi/guys cakap camtu? teruknya...tak baik...bla bla bla bla(pompuan suka cakap panjang...haha :p)."
My answer: Life would be too dull if u talk straight. Takkan nak cakap dgn "skema" kut? Contoh perbualan yang diubahsuai:
Fauzan: Budak pompuan kelas kita ada merancang sesuatu.
Lutfi: Oh, ye ke? Diorang rancang apa?
Fauzan. Diorang rancang nak buat picnic kat FRIM
Lutfi: Oh, bagus lah.
Instead, I add some spice in my conversation, saying budak pompuan kelas kita mmg licik. What happened? I made Fauzan laughed. See? Instead of having a boring conversation, I make a person laugh out of that conversation. Why did he laugh? He knew I was joking! and I really was joking!
Secondly, in my opinion, how u read the words on a computer screen is based on ur feelings, ur thoughts and ur trust on me, and also how deep u know me. If u think I meant it when I said 'licik', then u don't know me, or u don't trust me. U might not know me deeply, but people say friendship is based on trust. I don't blame anyone. u don't know me that well, so i'm still a stranger, so u don't trust me. My conclusion would be as simple as that.
Finally, if u don't trust this long explanation of mine. I don't mind. Really. U can keep on with the misunderstanding. It won't harm me. I'm not even explaining this for my sake. For friends who understand, I appreciate that. Peace! Roger and out.
Fauzan: Lutfi, Budak pompuan kelas kita ada merancang sesuatu
Lutfi: Aku dah agak dah (sambil penumbuk tangan kanan dilepaskan ke tapak tangan kiri). Budak pompuan kelas kita mmg licik.
Pastu Fauzan letak dialog ni dalam blog dia.
Haha. Then u girls were kind of 'melenting' and maybe a lil bit mad, frustrated etc. Why? Because of the word 'licik'. It's been an issue. Then isu ni cam dibesar-besarkan sket. Then ada laa jugak sindiran2 menyerang. I couldn't care less. I don't think that I'm the one at fault. Frankly speaking, masa tu cakap dalam hati, (dan siap gelak2 lagi (pun dalam hati)) :"Isk isk isk...benda camni pun boleh dibesar-besarkan...pompuan...pompuan..."
But at the same time, it was kinda fun. To me, it's fun when people thought wrong about me, but I know i wasn't wrong,
Ok. I hate giving explanation. But I can't just sit down and hope people understand everything I do, can I? Haha, of course I can. But this time I choose not to. Actually I promised few people to give this explanation. Kalo ikutkan hati, I'd just let it be. Don't care much of this "small small thing". So, here goes.
First of all, I bet none of u know how I talk to my close frens. Can't blame u all since me myself dun really talk much with any of u. Secondly, words on a computer screen have no sound and no tones, u can read it in any tone u want. Angry? serious? or perhaps joking tone?
When I talk to a close friend, I tend to exaggerate a statement negatively. I dun think this is unusual though. Most people do this same thing, at least the guys. I wanna make it clear here, most of the negative things I said, if not all, are not real. I don't mean it. Ok, for example:
Fauzan: Weh, ikut aku kejap.
Lutfi: Tak nak! ko mesti nak bawak aku pegi tempat2 maksiat ni...aku tak sangka kau dah jadi camtu skrg...isk isk isk...(lepas tu baru tanya,) nak pegi mana?
Atas tu contoh aje...tak pernah ada pun conversation camtu. But this kinda conversation is common! at least for the guys. Mana laa nak tau pompuan cakap camana ngan kaum sniri, kan?
Then u might ask..."isk isk...apsal lutfi/guys cakap camtu? teruknya...tak baik...bla bla bla bla(pompuan suka cakap panjang...haha :p)."
My answer: Life would be too dull if u talk straight. Takkan nak cakap dgn "skema" kut? Contoh perbualan yang diubahsuai:
Fauzan: Budak pompuan kelas kita ada merancang sesuatu.
Lutfi: Oh, ye ke? Diorang rancang apa?
Fauzan. Diorang rancang nak buat picnic kat FRIM
Lutfi: Oh, bagus lah.
Instead, I add some spice in my conversation, saying budak pompuan kelas kita mmg licik. What happened? I made Fauzan laughed. See? Instead of having a boring conversation, I make a person laugh out of that conversation. Why did he laugh? He knew I was joking! and I really was joking!
Secondly, in my opinion, how u read the words on a computer screen is based on ur feelings, ur thoughts and ur trust on me, and also how deep u know me. If u think I meant it when I said 'licik', then u don't know me, or u don't trust me. U might not know me deeply, but people say friendship is based on trust. I don't blame anyone. u don't know me that well, so i'm still a stranger, so u don't trust me. My conclusion would be as simple as that.
Finally, if u don't trust this long explanation of mine. I don't mind. Really. U can keep on with the misunderstanding. It won't harm me. I'm not even explaining this for my sake. For friends who understand, I appreciate that. Peace! Roger and out.
12 comments:
i just wanna laugh...muahaha
Some incidents are meant to happen - for us to evaluate our own self, to think of our relationship with other people and how it affects our life.
Though some of the incidents might be sweet and unforgettable, some others even make us pull our hair out.
Because this life is not as easy as ABC, and there are no real scripts for us to follow when it happens. Like a chain reaction, a situation occur would drag up the past and blacken the future - it shakes our individuality, it clouds our judgement.
I give you an analogy; all of us live bounded by a line from each other. It may be thick, keeping us distant and secure from one party. A cautious step. It maybe thin, as we openly expose ourself to another party. A complete trust.
To a certain extent, as we live around people we know; we keep our own pattern of these lines accordingly and we're comfortable by it.
As I see it, this 'licik' incident; is one of many incidents that pulled the string. It was not something that I usually face. Out of sudden, I didn't know how to manage my line; let it be the way it was, or let it be thicker, or thinner? My pattern was disturbed
For example, since I already have to a certain extent established my line from you before; I was then, due to the incident, have to question, to confront, to re-evaluate myself; was I right to put that line the way it was before?
As a result, out of my cul de sac, my comfortable sphere - I made mistakes, I misjudge, and most importantly; I learnt a lesson and I made a new conclusion.
I don't know whether I should say "I'm sorry" or "Thank You" to you, Lutfi; but this I'm certain - I'm glad this 'licik' incident happened.
*Besides, look at it another way; if all of us girls were to act calmly to the licik word, our life would turn out to be unshaken and nothing would come out of it - constant.
It's just, well, instead of laugh at it like Fauzan did, we got furious - that's all. :p
A lengthy feedback for a lenghty explanation, which is very much appreciated.
Haha. It looks like you did take this matter to heart.
I wasn't really bothered about it as much cause you didn't say it straight to my face.
Based on your 'ayat skema' example, our reaction is just to break free from the 'skeam' mould I suppose.
Like Kak Sofie said, these little things are what makes us even closer. :)
**ann**
let's laugh it out loud together. muahaha!
**ati**
u sure have lotsa time :p But really, thanks. How thick is ur line now?
**ati & arshana**
haha...mende camni kalau sekali-sekala boleh make us closer, granted, Tp kan, kalau byk sgt mende kecik2 jadi besar....it would be quite annoying...so... i still hope mende2 camni tak byk sgt berlaku...
How thick is my line now? Of course I can't tell you. :)
Yes, yes. Don't let it happen too often. Certain things lose its beauty when it's too much.
One, is exciting. Two, is quite common. Three, oh, it's too crowded.
Besides, we should have learnt our lesson - maybe something else would come up for us to learn something else.
We're mature people, right, Lutfi? *wink*
I thought the whole thing was fun. Let's do it again. Haha.
hurm................
weh that's lots of funs lahhhhhh..
tapi bukan dah lama ker benda nih.
@lutfi
sesi untuk membersihkan diri ker?
@fauzan
saya setuju ngan awk.benda ni mmg dah lama giler.saya pun dah lupa dah psl hal licik ni.
@lutfi
tak sangka.i never thought that u would bother to explain.good effort though.
mmg dah lama...
I didn't even wanna say a word on this issue. In fact, I couldn't care less bout this issue. Not bothered at all. But, as I said, a promise is a promise. If there was any mistake, my mistake was promising to give this explanation. No regrets though :)
There's nothing wrong about being bothered by this incident, I think - regardless of whether we were cool or we were upset about it.
We're humans and we have feelings, in some ways or another it might have affected our lifes.
Besides, time cannot heal everything and all of us are not mindreaders.
Communication - that's about it.
:)
Fauzan memang suka mengesploitasikan benda. Hikshiks. Hehe.
BTW Lutfi, sepanjang yang aku kenal masa kat SHAMS dulu memang suka exaggerate sikit bila respond. Dan semua orang tau dia suka buat lawak bila respon pun. Dan orang akan sambut dengan gelak ketawa. Tu jer.
Dan aku rasa nak gelak jer bila dengar cerita ni sampai ke pihak ketiga gitu sekali macam DRAMA la pulak. Haih.
**mirul**
haha...jauhari jua yg mengenal manikam...
Post a Comment