Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Inside Lutfi's Closet

Semalam kemas2 almari sikit...almari tu tak lebar, but it's as tall as i am, 5 tingkat. 4 tingkat yang bawah simpan baju2. The top one tempat utk simpan macam2, apa2 sahaja selain drpd baju.
Kemas2 tu, terjumpa laa kaset M. Nasir yang dibeli masa matriks dulu - Prahara Seni Abadi. Kompilasi beberapa buah lagu terbaik M. Nasir. I said to myself...Ado sini ruponyo **Kat umah cakap kelantan, my slang changes depending on my surrounding, even though it's a monolog. It could be kelantan, terengganu or KL. It can also be in english or sometimes chinese, or some japanese words i know** ... I've been looking for it for quite a while...hmm...correction, not really looking for it...haha...i should say I've been wondering where it is for quite a while. But who cares anyway. I've found it!! and that's the only thing that matters!
Then, I found another cassette...Phoenix Bangkit, also Sifu M. Nasir's...haha...yepyep, I'm a huge fan! I start listening to songs since form 3 I guess. Kecik2 dulu tak layan sangat lagu2 ni..dengar gitu-gitu je. So these two cassettes are the 2nd and 3rd cassettes i bought in my life. The 1st one was Linkin Park : Hybrid Theory. Man, worth every sen! I bought the special edition one with 2 extra songs - My december and High Voltage. But it's gone. I only found its cover in my closet **sob...sob..** ;( Nah, it'll come back to me someday.

Saya tak dengar radio kat rumah...dengar radio dalam rumah sekali sekala je, that's if the Tv has nothing good on. But in the car, it's a must! and of course, same goes for cassettes, mostly in the car. What else can I do in a car? driving? Oh...driving...ok, nevermind. or some of u might say boleh berzikir or things like that... :p Well, that's true too.
Anyway, today, I drove my mom to Pasar Besar Kedai Payang **it's a famous big market for tourists and also for local needs**. So I got my chance to listen to the ol cassette. It really made my day. Listening to some of the M. Nasir's masterpiece. Heaven! His old songs can really touches ur soul. Suatu Masa. Sentuhan Listrikmu. Yang Bertakhta Akhirnya and many more. Am I too melancholic? or jiwang? haha...I'm not in love laa...never have been pun...I'm just saying that...his songs are the real work of arts! the lyrics, the arrangement of songs are all superb. Haha, my artistic side. Yepyep, I do have the artistic side of me. Even the issues and the way he delivers the issues. All are unusually unusual **can I really use this phrase? :p**. If Hyde is for Arshana, Ramli Sarip for Nurul, Bryan Adams for Ati, then M. Nasir is definitely for me!

6 comments:

Irzan said...

Mariah Carey for me! Panggil la sissy pun tak kisah tapi she's my diva beb!

BTW mesti bosan giler sampai tulis entry ni kan? Lupi baik la mu tulis methods yg mu guna utk belajar biotechnology .. boleh jugaaak aku belajar sikit2 ..

HAIH!

Shana said...

Hyde is for me! Yay.

lutfi lukman said...

**mirul**
ya betul betul...bosan giler... tapi takkan nak cakap pasal study...aku kan sedang bercuti!! HIAH!

lutfi lukman said...

but I luv mariah too!!...nampaknya kita share diva yg sama...she got the best voice in the universe!

wénkt said...

hhaha.. tgh bercuti? best best.. lupakan pasal study.. hehe

ambik gambar bandar KT tu bebanyak skit.. miruL tu rindu kat KT.. hhe

lutfi lukman said...

aku takde kamera laa wenkt... still, nice of u to drop by!